Miller Electric Mfg. Co. Scholarship
UWFox is currently accepting
applications for ten new Miller Electric Mfg. Co. Scholarships valued at $2,000 per year ($1,000 per semester) for UWFox students enrolled in pre-engineering (freshman and sophomore level) and for students already enrolled in the UWFox/UW-Platteville engineering program (junior and senior level).
Those enrolled in UWFox's pre-engineering program or UWFox/UW-Platteville's engineering program must also meet the following
- Must be of an ethnic minority and/or female
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must have successfully completed high school level Trigonometry
- Must carry a minimum of 9 credits
- Continuing students must show progress in completing required classes needed to obtain engineering degrees.
If you are a current high school student who will graduate in 2014, complete the New Student Scholarship Application
If you are a current student or a new adult student who will attend at UWFox for 2014-2015, complete the Continuing Student Scholarship Application
If you are a current UWFox student who will transfer for the Fall 2014 semester, complete the Departing Student Application. Departing scholarships are provided by UW Green Bay, UW Oshkosh, and UW Madison Alumni.
Who should apply for UWFox scholarships?
All degree-seeking students who have demonstrated academic achievement or can demonstrate academic promise are encouraged to apply. You must be admitted to UWFox to be considered.
What are the criteria for UWFox scholarships?
Requirements vary for each scholarship. Visit UW-Fox Valley Foundation Scholarship page for specific criteria.
Here is a general overview:
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Involvement in school community, activities, or organizations
- Quality of written essay
- Demonstration of financial need through the Federal financial aid process (some scholarships)
- Enrollment at UWFox for both semesters of award year.
For questions or additional information regarding scholarships, please contact:
Sr. Student Services Coordinator