- Vern Imhoff, 1957-1965
- Robert Najem, 1965-1966
- Harry Hutson, 1967-1969
- Leander Schwartz, 1969-1972
- Rue Johnson, 1973-1986
- Robert Young, 1987-1992
- James Perry, 1993-present
1933 - University of Wisconsin Extension offers four college courses in the vocational wing of Menasha High School.
Depression-era students were able to earn credits, live at home, and save money toward a degree at a four-year institution.
December 7, 1941 – Pearl Harbor Day marks the United States’ entrance into WWII and around that time the Menasha Extension Center ceases operation as prospective students join the war effort.
Fall 1946 – Returning WWII veterans flood universities and Extension Centers proliferate all over Wisconsin. Menasha’s enrolls 172 students and adds sophomore level coursework.
1957 – The Menasha Extension Center outgrows the vocational wing of Menasha High School and leases five makeshift classrooms at the former Jensen Clinic on the corner of Main and Broad Streets in Menasha for three years.
1960 – The 20-acre site on Midway Road in Menasha is purchased as the site of today’s modern-day University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley. Enrollment that year was 290 students and the original building was 39,000 square feet. Several subsequent additions would follow.
2008 – The UW-Fox Valley campus has grown to 41.35 acres and 225,180 square feet. Current enrollment is 1,730 students. The campus community eagerly awaits the construction of the state-of-the-art 361-seat Communication Arts Center at UWFox, slated for completion in the fall of 2009.