UW-Fox Valley Begins Capital Campaign
UWFox has begun the most ambitious capital campaign in its 75-year history. The UW-Fox Valley Foundation will raise $2 million to supplement the $10.6 million commitment of Winnebago and Outagamie counties and $1.3 million for equipment from the state of Wisconsin.
About CAC Capital Campaign
- Case Statement for Giving
- CAC Construction Tour (10-10-2008)
- Watch a Video about the CAC Project
- Project History
What are the funding sources for the estimated $13.9 million Communication Arts Center?
- $5.3 million - Outagamie County
- $5.3 million - Winnebago County
- $1.3 million - State of Wisconsin
- $2.0 million - UW-Fox Valley Foundation
How do I Help?
Visit our Giving page or contact Executive Director Lisa Weiner at the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley Foundation for more information.