Looking for information about accessibility resources at UWFox?
The following websites are helpful to our students, faculty, and staff:
- Family Village is a clearinghouse of information on a wide variety of disability related topics.
- FinAid is an excellent resource for educational funding.
- AHEAD is an organization of professionals committed to higher education for people with disabilities.
- The State of Wisconsin Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) provides employment services and counseling to people with disabilities.
- The Trace Center contains useful information about making computers and technology more accessible.
- The UW Regent Policy states the UW System’s stance in terms of nondiscrimination on the basis of disability.
- The Student Accessibilty Services Handbook is a useful guide for any faculty or staff assisting UW Colleges students with disabilities.