Book Voucher for Students
The University Bookstore will begin accepting book vouchers for fall 2014 on Monday, August 18th between the hours of 8:30 am and 2:00 pm (Monday through Thursday).
The UWFox Student Affairs Office, in partnership with University Bookstore, is offering students the opportunity to use their anticipated financial aid refund to purchase their books. To be eligible for a book voucher students must meet several prerequisites:
- A student requesting a book voucher must have a financial aid package which is higher than combined tuition and fees.
- A student requesting a book voucher must have accepted their award offer or have enough grant eligibility to cover charges. The accepted award offer must be viewable in PRISM.
- A student requesting a book voucher must have completed the Master Promissory Note; the MPN must be registered in PRISM or the student should have a copy of their MPN papers.
- A student requesting a book voucher must have completed the First Time Loan Counseling; the First Time Loan Counseling must be viewable in PRISM.
- A student must be in good standing in regards to SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) to be eligible for a book voucher.
Electronic Book Voucher:
If a student meets the criteria listed above, they should fill out the electronic book voucher request form to request a book voucher be mailed to their student email account. If the student qualifies they will receive a book voucher email in their student account within 1-2 business days of the request. That email can be printed off and used at the University Bookstore. Students should check with the bookstore to inquire about hours for book sales.
Students should make every effort to use the online request form. However, if a student is unable to use the electronic request form and meets the five prerequisites, financial aid specialists are also available in the Student Affairs Office and can provide book vouchers to use at the University Bookstore during the appointed book voucher times starting on August 11.
Once books are purchased, the University Bookstore will notify the Business Office of how much the student has spent on books for the semester; that amount will be deducted from the anticipated refund during financial aid disbursement. If a student’s financial aid package should change due to a change in enrolled credits, student will be responsible for the charges incurred.
Book vouchers can be requested starting on Wednesday, July 16, 2014.
Book vouchers can only be used at the University Bookstore located at UW-Fox Valley. Book Vouchers must be used by Wednesday, September 10 at 4:30 p.m.
Online students need to contact their online advisor in regards to eligibility for online book vouchers or visit online textbooks page.
Phone: (920) 832-2620
UW Colleges Online students need to contact their online advisor in regards to eligibility for online book vouchers or visit online textbooks page.
Book Voucher Schedule for Fall 2014