Book Voucher for Students
[Book voucher period ended for spring 2014.]
Starting Monday, January 6th UW-Fox Valley Student Affairs Office, in partnership with University Bookstore, is offering students the opportunity to use their anticipated financial aid refund to purchase their books. To be eligible for a book voucher students must meet several prerequisites:
- A student requesting a book voucher must have a financial aid package which is higher than combined tuition and fees.
- A student requesting a book voucher must have accepted their award offer or have enough grant eligibility to cover charges. The accepted award offer must be viewable in PRISM.
- A student requesting a book voucher must have completed the Master Promissory Note; the MPN must be registered in PRISM or the student should have a copy of their MPN papers.
- A student requesting a book voucher must have completed the First Time Loan Counseling; the First Time Loan Counseling must be viewable in PRISM.
- A student must be in good standing in regards to SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) to be eligible for a book voucher.
If the student meets the five prerequisites, Financial Aid specialists housed in Student Affairs will give the student a book voucher to use at the University Bookstore during the appointed book voucher times. Once books are purchased, the bookstore will notify the Business Office how much the student has spent on books for the semester; that amount will be deducted from the anticipated refund during Financial Aid disbursement. If a student’s financial aid package should change due to a change in enrolled credits, student will be responsible for the charges incurred.
Please check the University Bookstore for book sale hours. Bookstore will begin accepting vouchers on Tuesday, January 21st at 8:00 am
Electronic Book Voucher: Save time in line. Request online!
If you meet the criteria listed above, please fill out the book voucher request form to request a book voucher be mailed to your student email account. If you qualify, you would receive a book voucher email within 1-2 business days of request. Please print off the email from your student account to use at University Bookstore. Please check with the bookstore to inquire about hours for book sales.
The book voucher can only be used at the University Bookstore located at UW-Fox Valley.
Book Vouchers must be used by Tuesday, February 4th at 4:30 pm
Online students need to contact their online advisor in regards to eligibility for online book vouchers or visit online textbooks page.
Phone: (920) 832-2620
Book Voucher Schedule for Spring 2014