Degree & Certificate Programs
Bachelor's Degree completion programs are also available in cooperation with several UW four year institutions.
Associate Degree Options
Adult Student Coordinator
If you’d like more information on any of the above programs, please call (920) 832-2620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associate of Arts and Science Degree
- Associate of Arts and Science Degree with Emphasis
- FastTrack Degree - Designed for working adults.
- Majors - Areas of Study - See what majors are offered at UWFox.
Bachelor’s Degree Options
The collaborative degree programs at UWFox allows students to earn their bachelor’s degree without ever leaving the UWFox campus.
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies in Leadership Development
- Bachelor degree in Human Services Leadership
For more information, contact the Student Affairs Office at (920) 832-2620 or by email email@example.com.
For more inforamtion, contact Hattie Techlow at (920) 832-2854 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Shelby Billeb at (715) 389-6535 or by email email@example.com.
For more inforamtion, contact Renee Surdick, Program Director, at (715) 232-1372 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more inforamtion, contact Andrew Cuneo, Senior Student Services Coordinator, at (414) 229-2787 or by email email@example.com.
UWFox students can seamlessly transfer to the following schools:
- Alternative Careers in Teaching (ACT!) - A teacher licensure program specifically designed only for working professionals who hold a bachelor’s degree and have five years work experience.
These certificate programs are available whether or not you are pursuing an Associate of Arts and Science Degree. However, some students use a certificate program to give cohesion to their electives within the Associate of Arts and Science Degree.