UW Colleges Nicholas Scholarship
Contact Info: Brenda Rickert, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: February 11, 2011, Complete scholarship applications (the Dean's letter of nomination and the student's statement of career goals) must be submitted to the Office of Student Affairs (Attn: Pattie Wise), 780 Regent Street, Madison, WI 53715, no later that February 11, 2011.
Notification: Determined by Selection Committee. Date not provided
Application Available: Brenda Rickert, email@example.com
- Students must apply to UW Madison (apply.wisconsin.edu) by February 1, 2011, and to the Wisconsin School of Business (www.bus.wisc.edu/undergrad/forms) by April 1, 2011.
- Students must be nominated by a UW Colleges Campus Dean or an Academic Advisor. The Campus Dean should write the formal letter of nomination.
- Students must be admitted to the Wisconsin School of Business upon transfer to UW-Madison. To be eligible for admission, students must complete 54 credits and the pre-business course requirements at the UW Colleges.
- Applications must include an essay from the student, outlining his/her career goals (one to two pages).
- Students must have financial need, although they need not be eligible for financial aid.
WAFP Scholarship Applications
WAFP offers two scholarships to qualified applicants annually. Application forms for both scholarships can be obtained by request form:
WAFP Scholarship Committee
c/o Jim Wickert
3834 Ridgeway Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
or online at:
Appleton Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW)
The Appleton Branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) plans to award four scholarships ranging from $1000 to $2000 for the 2011-12 school year to women who are registered to attend a four year college, university or graduate school program.
1. Must be a woman who has graduated from a high school in the greater Fox Cities area.
2. Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a baccalaureate or post baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university.
3. Must be entering her junior or senior year or be enrolled in a graduate school program. If just entering graduate school, must show proof of acceptance from that school.
4. Must have maintained a high scholarstice record as verified by official transcript(s0 from colleges attended or attending.
5. Must submit a complete packer which shall include:
a. Scholarship application form
b. Official Transcripts
c. Reference letter from at least one professor
d. Verification of financial need from the institution or statement
Interested women who meet the above criteria should complete an application form available in Student Affairs from Tina Koch. If you have any questions, contact Mary Grace 920-734-6379 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send the completed form and required documents to:
Mary C. Grace Education Foundation Chair
2517 S. Harmon Street
Appleton, WI 54915