Reentry Student Admission
If you were a student at UWFox and left, you may be eligible to return to your studies as a re-entry student.
- Applicants who have a 2.0 or higher semester and cumulative GPA will be admitted in good standing.
- Applicants must complete a University of Wisconsin System Admission Application if they stopped attending classes for one semester or more.
Application Material Required
- Submit an application for admission.
- Do not submit the $44 non-refundable application fee: this fee is not required if you previously attended a UW Colleges (freshman/sophomore) campus.
- Forward official college transcript(s) if you attended another institution since your last semester at UWFox.
- Your application will be considered complete once official transcripts outlining all prior college work have been received.
All admissions/registrations are subject to enrollment limits.
For questions or additional information regarding re-entry student admission, please contact: