Registration Process & Dates
If you’re new to UWFox (freshmen, transfers, and some non-degree seeking students), you’ll be required to attend a FOCUS (Fox Orientation Creates Understanding for Success) session. Detailed information is sent out with acceptance letters.
If you’re continuing at UWFox, you will be assigned a specific start time for registration. The more credits you’ve earned, the earlier you can enroll. Check your PRISM account to obtain your date and time.
Just follow these 4 easy steps!
- Pay the $100 advanced tuition deposit.
- Log into PRISM to view your assigned advisor(s) and to find out the earliest time and date that you can register for classes.
- Meet with your advisor at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date. Bring with you: your unofficial transcript, a list of classes you'd like and your associate degree planner or a transfer guide.
- Register for classes.
For additional questions, please contact Student Affairs at (920) 832-2620.
Registration Dates for Spring 2013
Continuing Student Registration for Spring 2013
Students currently attending UWFox, or re-entering may register for Spring 2013 as follows:
- November 13-26, 2012 Early Registration period for continuing students. Enrollment dates are assigned according to credits earned.
- November 27, 2012 Open Registration