Special Students Admission
Applicants who have earned more than 90 college credits, have a degree or are visiting our campus for summer or winterim should apply as special students.
Not sure if you are eligible for special student status? You must meet at least one of the following criteria to be eligible for special student status.
- Second degree seeking student
- 90+ credits earned student
- Post associate degree student
- Summer only student
- Winterim only student
- Audit only student
- Senior audit only student
Application Material required
- Submit an electronic application for admission.
- Do not submitt the $44 non-refundable application fee: this fee is not required for special students
- Submit official college transcript(s) for all college coursework completed within the past five years. (Note: transcripts are not required for summer/winterim visiting students)
All admissions/registrations are subject to enrollment limits.
As a special student, you will not be eligible for financial aid or Federal Veterans Benefits.
For questions or additional information regarding special student admission, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-832-2620