Transfer Student Admission
Are you relocating? Moving back home? Looking for a school that is a better fit?
Whatever your situation you can rest assured that UWFox welcomes potential transfer students with open arms. We encourage you to visit the UW Transfer Information system (TIS). This site will provide you with current and accurate information needed to help make an informed decision.
- Applicants who have a 2.0 or higher semester and cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) will be admitted in good standing.
Application Material Required
- Submit an application for admissions.
- Submit $44 non-refundable application fee.
- Forward official college transcript(s). A high school transcript is required if you earned less than 30 university/college credits.
- Your application will be considered complete once the $44 application fee and all official transcripts outling prior college work have been received.
All admissions/registrations are subject to enrollment limits.
For questions or additional information regarding transfer student admission, please contact: