Did You Know??
With its annual tuition of $5017 including fees, the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley offers students the lowest cost within the 26-campus UW System for 2012-2013.
The average annual in-state tuition including fees at four-year UW campuses is just over $8,000.
Here are tuition comparisons between UWFox and the five UW System, four-year campuses that attract many students from the Fox Cities area. “Total” refers to the combined cost of in-state annual tuition and fees.
It Pays to Stay - Cost Comparison
|Four-year campus||Total Cost||UWFox Total||Difference/You Save|
The Leader in Transfer Student Success
UW Colleges students who transfer within the UW System stay in school and graduate at higher rates than students who transfer from technical schools or private colleges.
Fall 2012 UWFox Campus at a Glance
- Enrollment: 1795
- Enrolled 603 new freshmen
- First-generation students 65%
- Average ACT score 20.8
- Part-time students: 804 (45%)
- Students age 22+ 561 (31%)
- Average class size 26.4
- Associate of Arts and Science Degree awarded 142
Access to Higher Education
- Guaranteed transfer to the UW 4-year university of the student’s choice
- Courses delivered via Internet to multiple campuses to expand access to full curriculum for all students statewide
- Associate’s degree available totally online
- Fully integrated with new UW System eCampus
A Model of Administrative Efficiency
- A unified 13-campus institution run by a single administration helps to keep costs down
- Certain services, such as HR, Financial Aid, Payroll, Registrar, IT, etc., are centralized, while others, such as Student Affairs, are decentralized to maximize efficiency while maintaining quality