Aylward Gallery Facility Info
The gallery is committed to offering visual art exhibits supporting the liberal arts mission of UWFox. The activities of the gallery will educate, promote and stimulate an appreciation of the visual arts for the students, faculty and staff of UWFox. As a public institution, the gallery also provides the Fox Valley community access to the visual arts.
- Base rental fee for a private or Corporate event is $110 per hour
- Base rental fee for non-profit, 501 c3 is $68 per hour
- Exhibit floor is 1,950 square feet.
- Storage space is 400 square feet.
- Permanent wall surface (16’ height) for display is 80 linear feet.
- Twenty (20) 4’x12’ movable display panels provide up to 160 linear feet of additional wall surface for display, or up to 240 linear feet for display.
- The total area of vertical space available for display is 3,200 square feet.
- The exterior glass is specially coated to block UV rays that are harmful to art work.
- The 20 display panels are on an overhead track system which provides countless options for display purposes and arrangement.
- The floor is made of concrete which has been specially polished and dyed to create a high gloss finish.
- Metal filaments used in the process to bond the concrete also add interest (sparkle) to the finished floor.
- Sound system with CD player on site.
- Aylward Gallery Virtual Tour
CAC Events Coordinator
For technical questions please contact
Erick Gyrion, Technical Director