- Houses set construction, prop building, and painting.
- Delivery area in scene shop.
- Technical director office.
- The scene shop is 28’ x 44’.
- The scene shop is 1,904 square feet.
- The ceiling of the scene shop is 35 feet above the floor.
- The space is designed in compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Segregated areas are available for paint preparation and clean up, tool storage and prop storage.
- Outside of the scene shop is a storage room for a grand piano. The room has separate environmental controls to provide proper storage conditions for the piano and other musical instruments.
- Opposite the piano storage room is the storage area for the moveable band shell. The shell is used to protect the acoustics of the band performance on stage, and its components are moved and assembled on the stage.
- Adjacent to Perry Hall and Baehman Theatre.
Schedule a Visit
CAC Events Coordinator
For technical questions please contact
Erick Gyrion, Technical Director