Enter Page Title Here
UWFox Outlook Web Access Info
For those who are using Outlook Web Access (OWA) will find that its new look is appearing. It looks very much like the Outlook program and moreover, it works very much like Outlook too. The new OWA program allows you to check your email remotely, from home or from anywhere that has an Internet access. It also allows you to enjoy lots of features which a regular Outlook program may offer:
- It has a folder list that you can view all your subfolders.
- It has a preview pane that you can preview the content of the mail.
- It informs you when there is a new mail coming to your InBox. You will see the notification from the lower right corner of the Windows Taskbar.
To Access to the OWA:
1) Visit the campus
Web site and then click on the Outlook Web Access icon from the upper left
corner of the screen.
2) Type in your username, password, and the domain name (UWC).
From the top of the
Outlook window, you will see the toolbar like this:
- Click on New to compose a new mail and click on the upside down triangle to compose a new Appointment, Contact, or other tasks.
- Click on Reply, Reply to All, or Forward, to send your email response for different purpose.
- Click on for checking new mail message.
- Click on for searching the email in your mailbox.
- Click on to move your mail from one mailbox to another.
- Click on to delete checked mail.
- Click on to empty your Trash box.
- Click on to hide/show the preview pane.
- Click on to view your address book.
- Click on FOLDERS from the left panel, you will be able to view all the mailboxes.
- Click on SHORTCUTS from the left panel and select Log Off to quite OWA