Handouts, Info & Publications
- Viewing print balance (PaperCut)
- Digital Signage Guidelines
- VBBS Example Template (.PPTX) - The PowerPoint slide template is designed using 16x9 ratio slides. When finished making your slide in PowerPoint, you can save the slide as an image by clicking the Office button, and clicking "Save As". In the Save As dialogue, there will be an option "Save as type:" directly beneath the "File name" field. Select "JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg)". Name and hit "Save". A box will come up asking if you'd like to save every slide as separate .JPGs, or just the current slide. Select which option you need, and they will be saved as .JPG images.
- DE Room 1847 Operating Instructions
- DE Room 1851 Operating Instructions
- DE Room 1852 Operating Instructions
- DE Room 1838 Operating Instructions
- DE Room 1838 Operating Instructions - Basic Instructions
- General Classrooms Multimedia Operating Instructions
- Room 1012 Multimedia Operating Instructions
- Room 1025 Multimedia Operating Instructions
- Room 1065 Multimedia Operating Instructions
- Room 1069 Multimedia Operating Instructions
- Room 1054/1082 Common Multimedia Operating Instructions
- Room 1229 Lecture Pit Multimedia Operating Instructions
Lynda.Com Online Software Training Services
UWFox students, faculty and staff can access numerous training materials (documents or videos) that cover topics such as D2L, MS Office, Adobe, photography, video/audio editing and even email marketing and Google Analytics. Follow the instructions now to access Lynda.com today!
All tips and tutorials on this website have been created by UW-Fox Valley staff unless otherwise credited. UW-Fox Valley is not responsible for content on external websites.
Campus Computing Policies & Publications