The Fox Engineering Society (FES) is for anyone who is enrolled in classes at UW-Fox Valley and has an interest in engineering. The Society provides a fun way of meeting and interacting with others who have related common interests in engineering. FES offers to explore all disciplines of engineering, furthering the professional development and well-being of members of the Society and the surrounding communities. Whether you are new to engineering or find it to be old-hat, it provides a venue to share and gain knowledge and ideas while enjoying the vast components that engineering provides. << Back to top
If you are majoring in engineering or undecided, the Fox Engineering Society will help you:
- Gain a well rounded education extending beyond the classroom.
- Build your leadership skills.
- Relate and share ideas with diverse groups of people.
- Build your resume.
- Network, interact and share ideas with engineering professionals.
- Facilitate making career decisions through organized design events, conferences and tours.
- Learn more about engineering
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Have Fun.
- President:: Elliot Carter
- Vice President: Brandon Vanderheiden
- Secretary: Chinyere Nwabeke
- Treasurer: Ehric George
- General meetings: Second and Fourth Mondays of every month.
- Project meetings: Every Wednesday
- Location: Room 1332
- Time: 12 noon- 1pm
- Design and construction of a Big Ball Clock to be displayed at the UW-Fox Valley campus. (Names of participants in the design would be engraved on the clock.) Come with your ideas to the design meeting!
- Every Wednesdays. Room 1332 (unless otherwise noted)
- Visit to Pierce Corporation - Date yet to be Determined.
- Building a ball clock.
- Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity
- Baseball games.
- Company Tours
- Catapult Contest- Design and construction of a pumpkin-throwing catapult for a pumpkin catapult contest
- Engineering Expo –UW Madison
- Company Tours
Fox Engineering Society
University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
1478 Midway Rd.
Menasha, WI 54952