To meet the needs of business and industry in Northeast Wisconsin, UW-Fox Valley, UW-Platteville and the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce have collaborated to offer a B.S. in mechanical engineering and a B.S. in electrical engineering on the UW-Fox Valley campus in Menasha, Wisconsin.
The program serves the needs of a variety of students - technicians who would like to earn a bachelor's degree, engineering professionals looking to add or refresh skills, bachelor's degree holders desiring a career change, cooperative education students placed at area companies, and students desiring a bachelor's degree in the Fox Valley Area.
Our program features:
- ABET accredited UW-Platteville degree (www.abet.org)
- New state of the art facility
- Professional engineering courses offered late day and early evening
- Excellent student-instructor ratio
- World-class University of Wisconsin education
- Pre-engineering classes completed day or evening on part-time or full-time basis
The curriculum provides a balance between engineering science and engineering design. Students gain understanding of fundamental theory, augmented and illustrated by practical application. Pre-engineering courses include calculus, physics, chemistry and statics.
NEW LOCATION: 1655 University Drive (northwest corner of campus)