Admission Process - New Student to UW-Fox Valley
- Complete the UW System Application for Undergraduate Admission as a new freshman, transfer, re-entry or special student. The electronic application is available at: http://apply.wisconsin.edu/
- Indicate UW-Fox Valley as your intended institution of enrollment.
- A one-time application fee of $44 is required for first-time matriculating applicants to the UW System. Make your check payable to UW-Fox Valley. Credit card payment option is also available at the time of application submission.
- In the application indicate that you are pursuing a major in either mechanical or electrical engineering with “Platteville Fox Engineering”.
- Contact your high school and request that they send an official transcript of your high school records to the UW-Fox Valley Admissions Office (1478 Midway Rd. Menasha, WI 54952).
- All new students must take the placement tests for English and Mathematics. Transfer, special and re-entry students must also take the tests if they have not successfully completed a previous university level English or Math course. Testing information will be provided with the admission letter.
REGISTRATION AND ORIENTATION
- Orientation is required of all new freshmen, new specials and transferring students. There is an orientation fee.
More Information about orientation dates is available at the UW-Fox Valley Student Services Office, 920.832.2620.