New Faculty at UWFox
[This page is preserved for historical and reference purposes only. The information contained on it may no longer be current.]
UW-Fox Valley Announces Recent Faculty and Staff Appointments
The University of Wisconsin - Fox Valley recently announced the names of a number of individuals that have been hired to join the faculty and staff at the Menasha campus.
- Jean Berger, Assistant Professor of History (Ph.D., University of Minnesota);
- Darren DeFrain, Assistant Professor of English (Ph.D., Western Michigan University);
- Pamela Massey, Lecturer and Athletic Director in Physical Education and Athletics (M.S., University of Wisconsin - La Crosse);
- Cathleen Murray, Special Advisor in Student Services (M.S., University of Wisconsin - Madison);
- Wendy Potratz, Senior Lecturer in Computer Science, Engineering, and Physics (M.B.A., University of Wisconsin Oshkosh);
- George Waller, Lecturer in Political Science (A.B.D., University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee).
The University of Wisconsin - Fox Valley is one of the 13 freshman-sophomore colleges in the 26 campus UW System. UWFox is located at 1478 Midway Road, Menasha, and offers a wide variety of day and evening courses enabling students to "get the best start for the life they want." The campus also now offers bachelor's degree programs in Organizational Administration through UW Oshkosh, and in engineering through UW Platteville.