Return to Learn Night
[This page is preserved for historical and reference purposes only. The information contained on it may no longer be current.]
Adults have opportunity to learn about opportunities to learn
Adults interested in starting college, or in returning to college, have a wonderful opportunity to hear first-hand about just what to do "to get the best start for the life they want."
On Tuesday, March 20, 2001, the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley is hosting a "Return to Learn Night," beginning with a check-in at 5:30 p.m. The program begins at 6:00 p.m. Signage inside the campus building will direct participants to the location for the information session. Pre-registration for the program is requested.
At this "Return to Learn" session, attendees will learn how to:
- start or continue their college education,
- afford their dream of attending college,
- earn their degree in the evening.
Advisors and representatives from respective UW campuses will be present to explain a number of degree options that are available at the Menasha campus, including:
- the Associate Degree of Arts and Sciences (through UW-Fox Valley),
- the Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies (through UW Oshkosh),
- the Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management (through UW-Stout),
- the proposed Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (through UW-Platteville).
A campus tour, refreshments, and time for questions and answers are also part of the agenda.
The program is free and open to the public. To pre-register and reserve a space, interested individuals should call UW-Fox Valley's Student Services at 92-832-2620 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is free parking on the West side of the campus.
The University of Wisconsin is located at 1478 Midway Road, between S. Oneida St. on the east, S. Appleton Road on the west, and just south of Hwy. #441.