Office of Continuing Education
Call for Spring Proposals is underway!
Until December 4th, the Continuing Education office will be accepting Course Proposals for Spring 2016.
To be considered, please complete a
proposal form today.
Take a Free BUS 110 Class this Fall
- A 3-credit hour class offered October 28-December 14
- Free tuition & fees, textbooks, and lunch!
- Funded by Guardian Life Insurance Co., Money Management for Life
- Applications due October 14
- Course Descriptions
Contact Student Affairs office for more information.
Visit our NEW Fall Catalog and register today!
If you have any trouble registering for courses please contact the Office of Continuing Education at 920.832.2636.
Welcome to the Office of Continuing Education at the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley. Your success is our goal. We are committed to:
- Providing the resources needed for you to obtain the skills needed to train for a new career path or advance in your present field
- Offering numerous class options, including online, education travel, face-to-face classes, and seminars
- Allowing you to discover the possibilities that will make a difference in your life
- Nurturing your curiosity for a new hobby or interest improving your personal life
- Delivering outstanding customer service - we are here with you every step of the way
Fall 2015 Course Catalog
Click the image below to browse the Course catalog.